- The Website of Spa Cosmetics Ltd. Ltd. (hereinafter: "the Company") is an information and sales Website, with the Internet address of spa-cosmetics.com (hereinafter: "the Website"). The Website was developed and is operated by the Company. The full details of the Company are: 10 Hurkanus St., Northern Indostrial Zone, Lod 7129334, Israel.
- The Website offers a wide range of Products in the fields of cosmetics ("the Products"). The Products are manufactured, marketed and sold by the Company or anyone acting on its behalf, including its authorized suppliers and distributors.
- Use of the Website is for the purposes specified in Section 3 and for lawful purposes only.
Viewing and Purchasing of Products
- You do not need to register at the Website to use Website or to purchase products in the Website; nonetheless, once you make a purchase you will be asked to provide personal information required to complete the purchase. There is no obligation to provide all details, but failure to provide the required details may prevent the provision of a service.
- A condition for the purchase and supply of a product by Global-e (as defined below) is the completion of all the required details on the Order Page and authorization of payment in line with to the purchase details. Unless otherwise expressly provided, the number of days for the supply of a product shall commence from the date such authorization was received.
- The Company entered into an agreement with Global-e England Ltd., a Company incorporated in England, number 08632376, and its address is 45 Leather Lane, London, EC1N 7TJ registered for VAT in England under No. 177 900680 (hereinafter: "Global-e"). Global-e is the Company's partner in completing the on-site purchasing process, including selling the Products, collecting the payment and supplying/shipping the Products. Whenever a transaction is not approved by the credit card company, the user shall receive an appropriate notice. In order to complete the purchase, the user shall be required to contact the Company by telephone for the purpose of settling the payment before the transaction is completed.
- How is the contract between you and Global-e concluded? Your contract for the purchase of a product (s) ("the Contract") is with Global-e and you are required to accept Global-e’s Terms and Conditions during the payment process. After placing an order, you will receive an email from Global-e confirming its reception, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted, rather, the order you placed is an offer for Global-e to purchase a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by Global-e which may confirm their acceptance through an E-mail message confirming their delivery. The contract is concluded only whenever you send the opening confirmation. The contract shall only refer to those products whose confirmation has been confirmed by the Company. Global-e shall not be obligated to supply other products that may be a part of your order until delivery of these products has been confirmed by a separate confirmation.
- Payment for product (s) is collected by Global-e, which is the Merchant on Record. Whenever you place an order on the Website, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (a) Global-e may charge you using the payment method you have selected for your order including other amounts that may accrue in connection with the order; (B) you provided valid and up-to-date information on yourself, and whenever relevant on another person, after you received their express consent; (C) Global-e may use the tools, software or services of payment processors to process transactions on their behalf; And (D) if your payment is not received by Global-e for any reason, you agree to immediately pay all amounts due on request, using any reasonable method specified by Global-e.
- Purchase of products on the Website shall be for private personal use only, and not for commercial or business purposes.
Supply of Products
- The delivery dates of the Company's products are specified on the Website at the time of placing the order.
- The products shall be delivered to the address given by means determined at the time of placing the order by the user and appearing on the confirmation notice.
- The Company and / or anyone acting on its behalf (including Global-e) and / or its suppliers and / or anyone acting on their behalf shall not bear any responsibility for delays in the supply of products as a result of events beyond their control, such as strikes, computer systems, phone systems and / or communication systems malfunctions, e-mail systems malfunctions, hostile acts and / or force majeure (war, earthquake, weather, etc.), events that may impair the completion of the purchase process and / or the fulfilment of the delivery dates. In such cases, Global-e may announce the cancellation of the purchase, in whole or in part, and cancel the user's charge.
- Delivery by a courier shall be in accordance with the terms of delivery of the shipping company on behalf of Global-e and is subject to the list of localities in which such suppliers provide their services, except in exceptional cases as detailed in the conditions of delivery. In the event that the shipping company is unable to carry out the shipment to the shipping address for any reason, including due to weather conditions and/or security situation that may endanger the life of the courier It is hereby clarified that Global-e has the exclusive discretion pertaining to the cancellation of shipment due to the above-mentioned reasons.
Return Orders / Exchange of Products
- Spa Cosmetics’ online returns:
If you purchased an item on the site and wish to return it, please click on the following link:
You will need:
- The order number (beginning with GE)
- The email address used to place the order.
- Need a different product?
We’re sorry, we don’t offer an exchange service. However, you can simply return any unsuitable items to us and place a new order for the item(s) you want. Once we receive your return, we will credit your account
- costs for return:
Return shipping costs shall be incurred by the customer only and the initial shipping cost shall not be refunded.
- International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items. Please note that we cannot accept any goods back if the original package was opened.
- Ship your package using a trackable, insured shipping method. Spa Cosmetics cannot accept responsibility for packages we do not ship. Please keep the tracking details for your records.
- Once the goods are received and processed, you will receive a refund for the returned items.
- For any help you can contact Spa Cosmetics’ customer service by email: email@example.com
- Global-e may cancel a purchase in any of the following cases:
- It became apparent that a good-faith, clear and exceptional error pertaining to the description of the product has occurred. Such an error shall not give rise to any liability by the Company. The Company shall indicate the error on the Website and inform the customer before they are charged; whenever the customer has been already been charged, the Company may allow the cancelation of an order, in full or in part, in return for a full refund.
- The order was connected with an illegal activity of the buyer and/or any third party.
- Whenever the product is out of stock, Global-e may cancel the purchase. When canceling the purchase, Global-e shall not be subject to any liability and shall not bear any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages arising from a harm incurred by a customer or a third party.
- Whenever the products sent to the User are defective upon receipt, the user must inform Global-e immediately after learning of the defect in the product. In the absence of any other information provided by Global-e, the User shall send the product to the Company’s main warehouse at 10Hurkanus St., Northern Industrial Zone, Lod, 7129334, Israel. After an inspection by the Company and an approval of the product as defective, the Company shall have the opportunity to offer the User to replace the defective product with a non-defective one. If the user accepts such an offer, the new product shall be shipped to the User at the expense of the Company, and the User shall be refunded for the costs of shipping the defective product to the Company. If the user declined the offer, the User's credit card charge for the product shall be canceled, including any payment made for shipping, packaging and return fees. Without derogating from the foregoing, the determination of whether a product is defective shall be at the sole discretion of the Company and cancellation of charges and/or monetary refunds shall be made only after the Company has determined that the product is indeed defective.
- Global-e sells the Company's products. The Company is responsible for the quality of the products, their features and/or any representation made on the Website with regard to the said details.
- There may be differences in color between the photographs of the products published on the Website and the precise colors of the products as provided in practice. The products on the Website are presented in good faith and under the responsibility of the Company, and their presentation on the Website does not constitute a recommendation and/or expression of opinion on the part of the Company regarding the nature of the products, their properties, their quality etc.
- The Company and/or anyone on its behalf takes the usual precautionary measures in order to maintain, to the extent possible, the confidentiality of information. Users’ personal details (name, e-mail, etc.) is stored in the Company's database.
- Subject to the recipient's consent, the Company may send by e-mail any information regarding promotions, product innovations, Website innovations, commercials from selected commercial bodies, etc. The Company may also contact a User in writing or verbally. A User who wishes not to be contracted by the Company shall specify his preference in the designated place included in the e-mail he received. In addition, without derogating from the above, the User declares that he knows and agrees that the Company may disclose the details provided by a User for the purpose of statistical analysis and to the transfer of such statistical information to other parties. In such a case, the data shall not refer personally to the User and he may not be identified according to the statistical data.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, including its design, content, software applications, trade names, and trademarks, patents, copyrights, designs, methods, and trade secrets, are the exclusive property of the Company and are protected by the laws of the State of Israel as well as by international treaties and laws of other countries. These rights apply, inter alia, to the graphic design of the Website, product lists, description of the products, etc. (any database or information bases), the computer code of the Website and any other detail related to its operation.
- It is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, market, publish, distribute, broadcast, display, modify, create derivative works, sell or rent, any part of the Website and/or use the tradenames and trademarks displayed on the Website without obtaining the Company's prior written consent.
For details and clarifications regarding the products and/or their supply, please contact the Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Updated: August 2018